STUDENTS SAFETY PROCEDURES:
Children will be expected to wear mask throughout the school day, except if they:
- Are in Kindergarten. Instead, KG students have to wear face shield.
- Cannot wear mask due to medical condition. (In this case, you will be expected to provide the school with a medical certificate and have your child wear a face shield instead).
- All students will observe 2-meter physical distancing from each other.
- The maximum number of students as per MOE guidelines is 20 students in a class.
- Students seated in particular classroom will not be allowed to mix with students of other class even during the breaks.
- Students will carry with them a small bottle of sanitizer and use it frequently. Apart from this contactless sanitizer dispensers are placed in the corridors which students must use after visiting the rest room.
- If cases are detected in a particular class, the entire class will be shifted to distance mode of eLearning. The whole class will be disinfected immediately.
- Those who are identified as “direct contact” of someone who tests positive for COVID-19, he/she will be shifted to distance mode of learning.